Sanilume® Upper Room Air Sanitizer
The world’s most effective upper room UVC air sanitizer.
- Dimensions: L 39” x W 14” x H 10”
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Average Room Size: 400 sq. ft
- Equivalent Air Changes/Hr: 31.6
- Room Air Exchange: Every 2 minutes
- Fan Performance (8 fans): 25,440 CFH
- Sound Level: 42 dB
- Electrical Input: 113W
- Frequency: 50-60HZ
- Lamp UVC Output: 23
- UV Concentration: 75 watt UVC lamp
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm Germicidal UVC
- Lamp Lifespan: 10,000 hrs
- Minimum Mounting Height: 7’9”
- Construction: All aluminum with UV stabilized polycarbonate end caps
People Safe Pathogen Inactivation Zone
Sanilume’s UVC light is directed to a narrow zone safely above people.
24/7 Air Disinfection
Sanilume enables over 25,000 cubic feet of air per hour to travel through the fixture and pathogen elimination zone, disinfecting a 400 sq.ft. room approximately every 2 minutes.
Sanilume can be used for disinfections in offices, schools, retirement homes, hospitals, gyms, and more
Get Sanilume Air Sanitizer
Peace of mind for everyone to return with confidence
UVC light in the 254 nm spectrum has been used for nearly a century as a scientifically proven method of pathogen disinfection in the upper areas of indoor spaces. Up to 99% of common pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, mold spores and funguses can be systematically eliminated.
Ready to Place an Order?
Contact us for pricing or other information!